We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

When I go to concerts I always look to see what signed items the artist may have at their merchandise booth.  Knowing in advance would be helpful and also may persuade me to attend a show.  I created this thread for people to share what I signed items were available a live shows.  

Views: 20261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Freya Ridings, signed posters at the merch desk.

The Beaches had signed vinyl and drum heads at the merch stand.

Caught Ana Popovic in Cohoes, NY on 10/4/23.  Ana met with fans, signed, and posed for photos after the show.  Her merch table was quite extensive with several CDs & a live DVD for $20, and a variety of posters (signed & unsigned), and some nice tees for $30.

Boys like Girls signed cds at shows now that it’s out.  $25 

The Cult played as Death Cult a couple nights ago. JohnT signed drum heads for 50 and sticks for 40. Same as his website. Also tour used signed drum heads for 70. Billy Duffy signed item (pick and string I think) was 40. Ian A signed CD was 150. Billy also had signed photos but I didn't catch the price.

The Last Dinner Party begin their US leg of the tour tonight in Austin, and it looks like they have signed items at their merch table.

That album signed for $50 is a bargain.

Looks like Slash is selling signed 4 lps at his UK shows signed on the foil cover ,this is from a seller on e bay 

Any idea on price? Just seen the video of him signing...

NO sorry, 

Looks nice but i bet they smudge like crazy  

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service