We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

When I go to concerts I always look to see what signed items the artist may have at their merchandise booth.  Knowing in advance would be helpful and also may persuade me to attend a show.  I created this thread for people to share what I signed items were available a live shows.  

Views: 19952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool…hope they show up online somewhere (other than eBay), as I’ve still been tracking but not finding lol…and no concert scheduled in my area yet. Hope you enjoyed the show! 

Maya Hawke selling nicely signed vinyl at her merch stand tonight.

Recently attended a Melvin Seals and the Jerry Garcia Band show here in Rochester, NY. They had a band signed tour poster at the merch table for $100. Melvin is a hard get, but the rest of the band are always kind enough to come out after the show and sign stuff. 

Did anyone attend a Bruce Springsteen concert in the recent weeks?

Were they (still) offering signed items? What kind and at what price?

Thanks for your answers!

There's a recent photo on twitter from Ireland and it's not there. https://twitter.com/CoynesGastropub/status/1656058345747279873?s=20 unless it was at another desk.

I'm going in a couple of weeks so will keep an eye out.

Saw Al Stewart in St. Louis last night.  He had signed posters for $40.

Tori Amos was selling signed vinyls of Little Earthquakes for $70, along with the signed LP and posters for new album…the line was among the longest I’ve seen at recent shows so I had to pass 

I saw Tori last night at the Beacon in NYC. I agree with you Matt. The merch line was unbelievably long. I would venture to say that many people missed a good portion of the concert just to buy merch. She didn't have any signed vinyl for sale last night, but she was selling (3) different nice signed lithographs for $45 each.

Lol, I hear you…I snuck out during the show and the line was still ridiculous. People must have sacrificed seeing much of the show to get merch.

I thought about getting in line before the show, before I realized that the “end” of the line was actually the end of part one of the line and there was a huge second line to even join the first line. Thankfully I have one of the posters and an art card for the new album. Would have definitely done one of the Little Earthquakes vinyl if available (went out again near end of show and they had removed LE vinyl so must have sold out).

Some of the posters available here if interested: 

https://www.hellomerch.com/search?type=product&q=Tori

Carly Pearce has signed CDs and posters for $30 each.

Saw Steve Earle on his Alone Again tour in St. Louis last night.  Had limited edition (1-100) signed and numbered art prints for sale for $100.  Would have bought one, but they were signed and numbered on the back.  Bonus though, he came out to the merch stand after the show and got two vinyls signed.  

Thank you for posting! I am going to see him at the end of summer and wondered if he had signed stuff. May I ask, did you buy the vinyl there or did you bring it? Reason that I'm asking is I have a copy of one if his books I would like to bring to get signed. Not sure if he wants you to buy it there. Thanks again!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service