We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

New item:

Views: 485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely item!

Thank you Richard. Not the greatest contrast but quite decent, and an excellent image to have signed. Nice dedication, inscription and unusually underlined signature and terminal period.

Still an amazingly cool item and great album.

That's a nice 1!

Thanks Paul :) I really like it. Iconic image. I've seen a very few and none of them have popping contrast - its the nature of the cover artwork. Cover photo by Brian Ward 1/13/72 and colored by Terry Pastor. Bowie had the flu when the photo was taken. The Royal Mail made a stamp of this image in 2010.

Paul Why cancelled me as a friend? I have a true interest fo your item but this is not the period to buy and shipping a similar item. I don't understand... sorry.

Oh snap wrong person! Sorry

Superb, Eric!

Hi Joe, thanks!

HI All,

I found the perfect still to go with this signed Ziggy CD - from The 1980 Floor Show - taped at the Marquee Club in Soho, London, on October 18-20, 1973. It was broadcast in the United States by NBC on November 16, 1973, as part of the series The Midnight Special, and presented the very last performance of Bowie as his character Ziggy Stardust.

Very nice, Eric.

Thanks Joe :)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service