We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rubano Tapes Volume 2. Only at Madame Zulu’s. In store only this Friday. Limited to 100.

Views: 2783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your guess is as good as mine. The red hot chili peppers are a much bigger band right now. However, on the other hand, Chicago is Billy Corgan's home town.

The unsigned lp is now online for $80 (not $125 as someone said online). So the signed may not be as crazy as I thought in store.  Good luck to those who go.

I just called. $230. 

from the sound of it, you guys think it's worth that much?

I think they suck for charging that much, but that's about what it is worth imo. 

That’s a little steep, especially considering it’s not the old pumpkins and it’s not the old lineup with d’arcy. That would be a pass, not going all the way to the Chicago suburbs at that price. The trip would make it too steep, there are some records that I want for record store day though like Paris blues /10000 blue vinyl the doors, take my money. 

Yeah. Given the choice I'd much rather get something signed like Siamese dream or melancholy. Unfortunately, there seems to be no choice.

Ok you guys have convinced me. I'm not getting one. 

Sold out 

It looks like it lasted over a half hour after they posted it on instagram 

Interesting. I guess it wasn't selling in store so they put it online. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service