We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Specific problems and complaints against Drew Max, Marc Goldman and AAU

Hi everyone, i just found out that drew screwed up on A Babe Ruth autographed baseball and,authenticated a ball JSA said is a complete,fake.,When,I complained, Drew would not call me back and the President of AAU told me Drew does not talk to the public. How arrogant,is,that? I even suggested sending the ball,to 3rd party for review and,Goldman said there is no need to.

I know AAU and Drew do not,have a good reputation bc someone said,he was fired by Pawn Stars bc of too many problems with his,work. I also know he has numerous complaints about his authentication skills.

Anyone have.any,specific problems that they care to,elaborate,on? I am not sure what I can do but I am trying to,gather, any complaints and show a clear pattern of problems. Anyone,have any ideas on what I can do? Class action suit? Better business bureau complaint? Contact a Fraud Lawyer?

Views: 21650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Click on the below images to get a closer view:

This took a turn I certainly wasn't expecting. A guy starts a thread to complain about Drew Max and ends up getting offended and leaving the site. Somehow that doesn't seem right to me. Heh.

Apparently he's still up to no good and worthy of a conspiracy investigation.

Prosecutor sold fake baseball memorabilia

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service