We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Found the peyton with a COA from Sports Connextion. ANyone have an opinion on them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEYTON-MANNING-AUTOGRAPHED-FOOTBALL-WITH-CO...

Views: 6332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thus far, your rhetoric has ranged from worthless to insane.

Plus, calling me the biggest joke on the forum convinces no one else but yourself. 

"your the biggest joke on here."

Oh, the irony.  Please learn to write at a sixth grade level before you go off on a tangent.  You'll save yourself a plethora of embarrassment.

"Have a blessed day" as written above...

"Have a blessed day" written at the bottom of the auction for the fake Peyton Manning football.

SAME words, SAME guy.

Let's review, shall we?

1) You fly into this forum purely in response to the topic of Sports Connextion.  You suggest that questions, concerns, and criticisms of this seller might constitute "slander."  But, really, you aren't the seller.  Please.

2) You state that multiples of an item do not indicate fraud, which was not the topic at hand.

3) You go off on how PSA and JSA make loads of mistakes, which was not the topic at hand.

4) You state that you called Ebay to have the listings removed and that they told you they were going to remove every autograph listing that doesn't contain JSA, PSA, UDA, and one or two others.  That's thousands of autographs and inevitably an incredible amount of money that Ebay will be losing.  But you're the only one who knows about this?

Nothing you've said has suggested that you know much of anything about this hobby or that you're particularly honest.  And just about every post you've submitted up to this point has been absolutely all over the place.  I'd say that, at best, you're soundly in troll territory.  If you have something worthwhile and coherent for us, please continue.  Otherwise, you're not going to last much longer on this forum once the admins take action. 

Wow just saw the article tom and that you and Gary are in business together... Dont have any words to describe the hurt.  I cant believe you tried to manipulate me and my fellow members into thinking that you were just a fellow hobbyist who was just passing through.  Why would you call ebay on your own business? OR did ebay take your listings down and tell you that sports connextion COA's are not accepted on EBAY.  I didnt want to believe it was true tom......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Tom you are the reason we have sites like these, I just wanted an honest opinion about a football and I got way more than I ever hoped for.. This is why I asked the question to begin with, to find out who I am buying from (or not buying from now).

PS: Have a Blessed Day, Done Here!

Tyler, I can appreciate you wanting to give Tom the benefit of the doubt;  very human of you.

Most of us have been around long enough to call him Claude Rains; we saw right through him.

so the sarcasm didnt read out the right way?  Yes the first couple of posts I didnt know what to think about tom. But after his rant about calling ebay I was sold on him being who he was.  My previous post was not from the heart.

Tom what number did u call for ebay. I have been looking for a number for weeks and I cant ever get a human on the phone.
You called them about the sporta connextion page? Why? I thought those were legit autos?
Did they take the items off ebay before or after you called them?

I can assure you this guy had NOTHING to do with them being pulled. They where reported for being forgeries and removed for being such. If you choose to send them off the PSA or JSA then you can list them. I can tell you for certain this has to do with the people here reporting it and NOTHING to do with this guy "calling" a pretend #. 

So I guess we are now admitting to be the same person now? Its amazing how stupid people think others are. I can not go in to details but I will assure you this new guy had ZERO to do with the auctions getting pulled. But then again he did swear he wasn't the same guy as the seller. LMAO try to stick to one story pal it makes your lies go easier. 

So now what to do with a ton of worthless holograms ordered online is the question.

But, but we dont know what we are talking about!!! He swore he wasnt associated with this company or the forgeries / fake autographs!! Are you guys telling me I have to add liar to the list! Man oh man if you cant trust a guy on the internet selling forgeries with made at home COA's who can you trust lol

How much you want to bet this is the last we hear from sir lies alot? 

And here is whats in the pdf

Some parts of that PDF

*Coins, Cards and
Collectibles opened their unique collectibles shop in the Bellevue Mall on December 8th, 2006. Owners Gary Fisher, Tom Polacco and their sponsor, legendary Pro Football player and Hall of Fame recipient, Ross Browner want to let you in on their secret.

Here they are fleecing woman

* Imagine the adoration in his eyes as he opens his unique gift of a framed, signed sports jersey!

Wow! That is just one of the many great finds at their shop. There are signed baseball bats,
baseball cards and memorabilia in all sports genre. And, just in case you’re wondering,
they are affordable. Besides, how can you put a price tag on “the perfect gift”? When the
occasion is right for giving a special birthday, anniversary, Father’s Day, engagement gift and only the best idea will do, remember their secret! Some women would give their eyeteeth
to please their man, but don’t worry, you can find the  perfect choice to start their collection or add to one, without a trip to your dentist.

*Tom Polacco and Gary Fisher came to Nashville in 1994, like many people, to work in the music industry. Both have tremendous talents as singers and songwriters. Gary is also a retired professional baseball player. Their love of sports unites them in their entrepreneur quest to bring the best choices to help fill that unquenchable sports enthused need that your loved one has;

Yeah I posted it already, I was able to open it in another browser.

Sorry I went back to edit it since you broke it and my time was up. If you wish to delete it go right ahead. Another brilliant one bites the dust, they are always smarter than everyone. Until they run off. Maybe someone should stop in that shop and get some pictures of the stuff they are selling. Let me guess where those 187 mantle autographs are ? ugh such pieces of garbage. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service