We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Found the peyton with a COA from Sports Connextion. ANyone have an opinion on them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEYTON-MANNING-AUTOGRAPHED-FOOTBALL-WITH-CO...

Views: 6332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I just printed this out and shown my imaginary friends and they are laughing and say you are CRAZY!!

Wait a second here, if he can't tell the difference between fishing in California and Tennessee how can he tell a forgery from an authentic exemplar? lol

I've been out of town so I have not kept up with this thread but let me guess:

1. Forgery Seller gets exposed
2. Forgery seller comes to AML to defend his forgeries
3. Forgery seller gets owned by AML members
4. Forgery seller stops posting realizing he's caught
5. Forgery seller returns under new name to defend "himself"

Am I right? The great thing about old forgery sellers is they have NO CLUE about technology these days and how easy it is to dig up info on them. They also don't even know what "IP" means. I'm at LAX laughing at this moron right now. Great job guys, same turd different toilet.

I was wondering where you were and why you hadn't chimed in. 

You should check out the fishing out there, I hear it brings in some "real whoppers" :)

Yeah man i  started this back before you left I think about a football and its turned into this circus. Absolutely wild

Well, Bingo!!!!

@Tom/David......Ooops!!!

Hahahah OOOHHH SNAP!

Great research Wascher. So now Tom Polanco, should your buyers in the future ask for you to put Tom Polanco or David Pearson on the home printed COA?????? Since you are one in the same person and that has been proven, will you try and void your COA's by pretending to be someone else??? How many lies can one person possibly get caught in, and how long of a stupid trail can one roll out?? Totally unbelievable. Tom Polanco/David Pearson has to be the most careless and foolish guy this site has busted for selling inauthentic items in a very long time.

That's great...now we know what we already knew.   Way to go Tom/David for making yourself look foolish. Lol.  Nice Wascher.. I love how you gave him a chance to go away too. 

Great job by Wascher.

Sometimes the more time you give them, the more they reveal about what kind of character or business they run. 

If someone wants to buy something from this guy now - with his lies, and with his used car salesman type pitch (I would imagine the PSA story is given to buyers who ask about wanting a better COA) then they get what they have coming if they read this thread first and still go through with a sale.

He has finally been removed.

-w 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service