We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Found the peyton with a COA from Sports Connextion. ANyone have an opinion on them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PEYTON-MANNING-AUTOGRAPHED-FOOTBALL-WITH-CO...

Views: 6332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

probably on Gene Budig balls

Since when does collecting for years make you an expert? Do you know how many old timers I have seen with major amounts of forgeries? During the boom of the 80's they got tons of forgeries and thought they where investing. When in fact the majority of their graphs are forgeries. So I ask are they also autograph experts since they had a ton of Mantles also? No they were dopes who thought they knew more than everyone else (hmmmm sounds familiar dont it?). And paid dearly for thinking since they been collecting for years that they are somehow now experts. 

Let's review the facts:  You never posted once on this forum until this random thread about  a highly questionable seller.  You (incorrectly) lecture us about slander, then go all over the place with your alleged experience, collecting history, PSA/DNA sucks, etc.  Clearly an acute interest in defending Sports Connextion.  Concluding that this seller is in fact you seems like a pretty legitimate accusation.  If that is not the case, please clarify the circumstances in which you saw it fit to waft into the forum for this thread only.

Just to respond to a few your statements:

*100% feedback on Ebay is irrelevant.  Many bad sellers and forgers have great feedback.  Just about anyone on this forum can tell you that.

*The questions we're raising aren't based on the quantity alone.  It's the number of Brady, Manning and Jordans (why is it only those three top-level superstars, by the way?).  Sold far under market value again and again and again and again.  Why would a seller slap a $60 buy it nows on Brady when he goes for many times that much?

*Lower grade material goes for less, obviously.  But why would you want to have these guys sign lower grade stuff?  Manning charges at least $200 and Brady probably at least twice that (or more).  Yet there are items much less than those base signing prices. 

*The topic at hand has nothing to do with PSA/JSA.  Why bring it up?  

Also, on the topic of not being able to backup what you say, where did the truckloads of Manning, Brady and Jordan autographs come from?  That's a question many buyers should ask.  These obviously weren't from signings, given the prices being charged.  So where are they from?  Even if you met Tom or Peyton at training camp or a charity event, they wouldn't sign wheelbarrows full of stuff for you.  

These are all valid questions and concerns.  Not slander.

And 200 Mickey Mantle autographs.........

And yes, the majority of sellers who sell forgeries have great feedback.  That's because the sellers of forgeries ship fast and the buyers have ZERO knowledge of autographs.

When and what was their awesome website? You do know we can look these lies up right? Odd you seem to know so much about this company. That this entire website of collectors never heard of...But you got the scoop and swear to not be involved with them. yet you just signed up to make up stories about them....That not one collector can say is true here......Odd

I have searched the net high and low today; spelled connextion 10 different ways and nothing not even close comes up relevant to the sports connextion on ebay.. 

I looked long before I brought it here, which is ultimately why it ended up on this site.

Tom said the site is being worked on and the ebay descriptions state that they will "add" the coa numbers to their database.  According to the description the sports connextion is getting backed up with authentication requests. 

When I google Sports Connextion, I get

Sports & Coin Connextion, 2568 #D S Church St, Murfreesboro, TN 37127

I also come up with Gold & Coin Connextion, same addy.

And the item on eBay: Item location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States

If that helps anyone.  I do not see a website however. 

Here is their storefront.

Oh and Mr. Polocco, I just found this too.  Now do you want to tell us you have no idea who Gary Fisher is who signed the COA on eBay?   I cannot open the pdf, but Google plainly recognizes that you two are/were in business. 

I was able to open the pdf thru another browser, and this is what it says. (you may have to click it to enlarge it).

wow unreal.. Right there plain as day

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service