We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87892

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice.  Congratulations Tony.

ROTJ from the CA Signing:

Nice, Mike!

Very nice Mike T.

Picked up a Harrison today on possibly one of the First "Force Awakening" Poster images to be signed,Obviously the first I had seen!!

You might want to consult Pete on the authenticity of that signature. Doesn't look genuine but I'm no expert on Ford. Very different than those I've seen.

Just a rushed scribble....even the last couple of CA posters and pieces I have seen from his sit down signings are starting to look like garbage.

Mike bud, you may be bummed about the blue signature, but so far your piece is the best I have seen from CA.  

He had another one I would have preferred to get but its being worked on for a cast piece. It is no doubt authentic just not pretty.Also I am having Fisher getting put on it possibly tomorrow at Comikaze if he can get someone to go,He owns a shop as well as graphs and has to be at the store tomorrow.

Good luck Tony.  Please keep us posted.

He couldnt get a worker to go on it but I am gonna have it in my hands this week then I am gonna send it out to a guy in NYC on a consignment to get a few extra sigs

I know, I'm torn.

Knowing what you have may be far better than anything that they may replace it with.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service