We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87885

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pricey? Pricey?

You said they'd be $50 a pop, what happened to that price?

Hahahahhahaha

Celebration and LFCC are still coming up! Patience master Chuka. More announcements coming that couldn't be made until the movie premiered.

Here's an interesting Harrison Ford that's up for sale on Return of the Jedi stationery. It came to me in a Google Alert:

Here's a link to it:

http://www.propstore.com/product/star-wars-ep-vi-return-of-the-jedi...

Very cool item! Bit pricey but probably worth it.

It's time

Time for what Bradford? To see The Force Awakens? I've seen it. I hope you enjoy it when you see it or if you have seen it already. 

Going off topic here so I will keep my lips sealed hehe.

Enjoyed the movie very much and had a great surprise,Domnhall Gleeson was added to my piece this evening as well!!

Congratulations Tony.  I agree about TFA.  It was incredible.

Taking the family to see it tonight. Can't wait!

I just saw it for the second time.. This time in Imax 3D..

Just come back from seeing my second showing of T.F.A. I plan to add those autographs to my collection come some point next year.

Was just offered these full name 11x14 daisy graphs for $400 each. Do you guys think there authentic and it's a fair price?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service