We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87923

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am gonna say that's a negative ghost rider.

I would not be interested in adding that Daisy Ridley autograph to my collection.

lol , they look good :)

What's a good price for the "modern" and "vintage" Lucas on 10x8 and 11x14 Lucas Self photo and Star Wars photo ?

I defer to Chuka for prices because he deals with this stuff much more, but I typically see modern sigs in the $200-400 range depending on quality, vintage sigs are hard to price because they don't come up often.

I paid $150 for this one, and I got a really good deal.

That is one super piece :)

You can occasionally find these out there in the wild, this is what he sent out to fans who wrote to him in the 80s.  You can then remove the personalized name and have a nice piece.

Paid $50 for this last year. Dedication doesn't bother me one bit and I'm not going to mess with it.

Nice!  Yeah the deals are out there, you can wipe that inscription right off there Steve :)

Thanks for the reply guys. I feel sorry for the person who bought his other Daisy autograph for over $300.
Has anyone dealt with autographworld? I purchased a Harrison Ford from them about 8 years ago and never felt comfortable with it from the moment I bought it. I have since gotten a official pix signed photo as Indiana jones and love that one but I'm still wondering about the autographworld one. If I scanned it would someone be able to help me out to see what they think of it?
Welcome Jake, someone will always be kind to help.

Please scan

They actually have a very good reputation and track record. Go ahead and post the Ford - odds are it's just a bit sloppier than what you got from Official Pix.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service