We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87910

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are not the best but hope it's ok
Attachments: No photo uploads here

I lost my dad nearly 3 years ago as well. I am sorry for your loss, and I can only hope that you take some comfort in knowing that people all over the world really did appreciate the work he and his co-workers did on some of the most famous films ever put on movie screens.

Thanks that means a lot. He was a great guy and loved his work. I was a very privileged child to be honest. Hanging out at Elstree and the now demolished EMI every weekend is not exactly the norm haha. I used to get my pet frogs and newts from the moby dick tank!
Incredible piece. I've been tempted to bid on one of these when they come up for auction in prop store.

Hi Jess.

Thanks for sharing.

Hi Jess,

I just want to mirror Pete's comments and say welcome. It's amazing how many lives were impacted by the films your family was involved in. The reason a lot of us collect autographs is to preserve that history so it can be remembered forever, in tribute to the folks like your father who helped make it all happen.

Thanks for sharing with us.

For those following along at home, Official Pix has confirmed they have no involvement in Celebration London.

Thanks Mike T.

What do you guys think of this autograph of Alec Guinness? Trying to get him and saw this one posted in the last day or so.  Seems a little odd that it would be this price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alec-Guinness-Autographed-Picture-/15195205...

It actually looks pretty typical to me Jake.

I'm going to have to put a bid on it then.  Thanks Mike

I would wait to see what other members have to say.  There is no rush.  I have concerns about the "G"s and the baseline.  There also appears to be some pooling, but that may simply be a result of the materials.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service