We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87911

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No. Steiner picked up a few pieces.  

KLF did it for themselves.  I really don't know when the rest of the stuff will hit the market.  

Very nice JXE.  Congratulations.

Finally got Yoda.

Amazing.

My 16x20 just came in from Steiner. The quality of the photo is very nice in person for the large size. 2 pics of one photo again...

I had to share these 2 great items that Andy posted on Facebook

Very cool.

What did that sell for $699?

I got it before Steiner raised the prices. 

Very nice piece but more importantly a very nice signature.

Is $350 for. Daisy Ridley signed 8x10 really worth it? I was considering purchasing from Steiner since I have a 15% coupon, but I just dont think there isnt any big value in her autograph in my opinion. At least not now.
I would rather invest in people like Ford or other original characters. I also would assume most are striking while the iron is hot as in this case. Due to the demand, they can also drive up the price. In addition, this is a case for people who want to collect all of the cast and it looks like she's the star of this series.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service