I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anthony Daniels will be appearing at New York Comic Con on October 11-13, 2013.

Anyone going? I have a pic I'd like to add him to.

I will not be attending this year.  Saturday and Sunday are already sold out.  I have no doubt that the scalpers have discovered another way to make money these days.

Hello. I recently found this in a box of comics that I bought and I was wondering if you all think this is genuine, fake or a reprint. Thanks.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

The autograph looks good.  I would need to have the item in front of me to determine if it is a reprint or an original.  It appears to be something that Sir Alec Guinness may have sent through the mail.

Thanks for your reply. I found pics of the original photo on google and none of them are signed so it looks good to me as well. Do you know what type of business I could bring this to to get a certificate of authenticity? I'm in the San Diego area.

I would send it to PSA if you want to have it authenticated.  Great find Humberto.  Good luck.

Went on a spending spree this weekend! Picked these up :).
My first Samuel L Jackson!
One of many Ewans. He's my favorite!
And my favorite of all! Loved how BA this Frank Oz signed Yoda pic was. Going right above my computer desk!

I will never forget seeing that scene in a theater for the first time on opening night.  It changed my impression of the Empire Yoda forever.  Awesome piece Kevin.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service