We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 88277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know. I wish there was some way to remove the clunker Fisher. Ruined an otherwise great photo.

This just in... Ian McDiarmid as the Emperor...

Lucky you Mr. Zipper.  I still don’t have an Ian McDiarmid autograph.  One of my favorite shots in the entire Star Wars saga comes right after the one in that photo.  Palpatine kneeling beside a wounded Anakin with a river of Mustafar lava flowing in the background.  I can’t wait for New York Comic Con.  I’m hoping that Ian will be willing to inscribe “To Michael, I can feel your anger” on a photo as cool as that one.  Hopefully four weeks from this evening I will be posting it.

Zip,   PERFECT signature on a FANTASTIC photo selection!!!

Hey guys!

Update from Star Wars Celebration VI:

I was able to obtain Ian McDiramid, Mark Hamill, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Carrie Fischer, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, George Lucas, and Robert Watts.

I was thrilled to meet Ian, great guy!

Daniel, that's a great list of Star Wars personalities that you had success with.  Please post some photos if you don't mind.  How on Tatooine were you able to track down Uncle George?

Thanks!  I will try to post photos sometime in the next week.  As for Uncle George he made a special appeareance at the "Super Secret Robot Chicken " pannel discussion on Saturday afternoon.  I caught him as he was exiting the room when the pannel ended.

That's fantastic.  I've never been to a Star Wars Celebration but it is on my list of things to do with my best friend along with Cabo Wabo and Cooperstown.  Don't forget to post the photos next week.  Thanks.

No problem.  Just announced (unofficially from friends of mine at LFL) Celebration VII will be Orlando again 2014.  I will be there!

This was the 16x20 photo I had signed at Celebration VI this past August.  Signed by both parties for me in person.  Thanks Uncle George!

More photos to come soon of other autographs I obtained that weekend.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Great photo and signatures Daniel.  I plan on finally picking up a Temuera Morrison autograph at Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World next year.  I love the shot of Uncle George in the flannel and jeans.  Classic.

Thanks!  I really like the over sized 16x20, its like art, you know?  I also picked up a 16X20 Boba Fett that Bullock signed.  Great shots.  I will post more this weekend, but having a toddler daughter limits my time during the week.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service