We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I have been collecting Star Wars autographs since 1998.  Not all of my signatures are on Star Wars memorabilia.  For example, when I met Warwick Davis at a comic convention in New York City, I had him sign a Willow photograph.  I also have publicity photos of Sir Alec Guinness and Christopher Lee from the 1970s, and a Natalie Portman signed The Diary of Anne Frank theater poster from her performance on Broadway back in 1998.  My current wish list includes Peter Cushing, Terence Stamp and John Williams.  I am interested in knowing about the collections and wish lists of other members.

Views: 87926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The last one they sold went for $1800.  Overpriced in my opinion.

Wow.  Looks like I may have underbid.

Agreed. It is a very nice item, but in my view, I can't call any piece manufactured  via private signing a "grail" or get too excited about it. Add a Guinness or a Cushing, and then we'll talk about a "grail." LOL

Yes, and for that money I would much rather Frank Oz over David Barclay.

I was thinking the same thing Mike T.  I usually associate David Barclay with Jabba the Hutt anyway.

True. But for some of us "lowly" folks, Steve, that might be as "holy" as it gets!

Good call Mike T.  It sold for $1876.

I'm sure he has more to sell, I don't think they were flying off the shelves at celebrity authentics with their $4000 asking price.

I agree.  Let's play The Price Is Right.  I will go first and bid $1250.

I know this isn't Star Wars but indulge me. At least we have John Williams in common and some common actors as well.

For those of you who have seen Reeve's signature....I can't believe PSA passed this Reeve. For the record (and this pertains to our hobby overall) I have really been disappointed, as of late, in 3rd party authenticators. I just thought PSA was the leader in the industry and this is bush league.

http://www.psacard.com/DNACert/X04351

It is more likely that you are becoming more experienced in the hobby than that things have lately become more disappointing.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service