We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just Acquired this 11x17 Original 20thCenturyFox issued StarWars Photograph and so I was wondering what the StarWars Autograph experts
on this forum think of the Autographs on it? Your opinions would be most
appreciated:)

Just Acquired this 11x17 Original 20thCenturyFox issued StarWars Photograph and so I was wondering what the StarWars Autograph experts
on this forum think of the Autographs on it? Your opinions would be most
appreciated:)

Views: 1218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just what do you  see here?

They look off because they are atypical.  Harrison Ford does not typically end his signature with a lowercase “d”, and David Prowse is not left-handed.

Terrible forgeries, the "proof" photo is badly photoshopped.

I agree.  Harrison Ford does not appear to be signing in the same location as the autograph on the poster.  Also, David Prowse spelled his last name with a “z”.

Actually, as seen in the Harrison Proof photo, when the photo was snapped Harrison hadn't begun signing yet. So in the photo his pen is
moving towards the area that he signed.

In regards to the "s" in Prowse that looks like a "Z" I do agree with you that usually, Dave signed his "s" to look like an "s" but as seen in the JSAd photo below Jsa believes he sometimes made his "s" look like a "z".  So, I guess you disagree with JSA?

Ok. So lets discuss your "badly photoshopped proof photo" comment. What is it about the ProofPhoto that makes you believe it was Photoshop manipulated? Cause Im looking at it and all I see is Harrison Ford about to sign his name on my photo.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Why do you suppose the poster in that photo has a different digital texture not seen anywhere is in the photo?

Correction - "...not seen anywhere else in the photo..."

Well, I dont know about anyone else's viewpoint, but Im looking at my signed photo in this Harrison Proof photo and to me the  "digital texture" of the photo to the left of it looks exactly like the "digital texture" of the photo that Harrison is about to sign. Anyone else care to comment about this?

Also, the white border around the poster does not fully appear in the proof photo.

Just to clarify James. When looking at my Harrison Ford ProofPhoto, the only thing you see is Harrison about to sign my photo with No apparent Photoshop manipulation of the photo. Is this what you meant by  your "Exactly what I was thinking" comment?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service