We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs of Jerry Lee Lewis are real or not.  I will post some examples of what we have been getting recently and some know in person examples.   These TTM signatures are not cheap.  You have to pay $50 for them to his box office box.  The question is are they real or not.  Roger has said that he has never seen Mr. Lewis sign this way and it looks to perfect - like a woman's signature.  

Please post your thoughts here and examples.

thanks

Mark

Views: 61435

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting the website. I'm rushing between two jobs but enjoy this thread so didn't think to look.

The ink pen one looks like his writing while the blue sharpie one is obviously her autograph.

Agree.  

very interesting Jason. Especially the albums that Mr. Whitten got "signed".  

I believe that these are all in the hand of JLL. Post-“call out” TTM, pre-“call out” TTM with squiggly line and more recent signed book sold through his eBay store.

EDIT: Here’s a JSA authenticated example:

I see one and three as authentic. Sorry, but I can’t be convinced about the one in the middle.  Flows are very different to me. 

Id say for sure the top one is real.  Those L's cannot be denied lol.  As for Judith, way way back in this thread Roger gave the thumbs up to my pic with Fats and my Million Dollar Quartet photo as being real, and this was post Judith (around 2010 or so) , I had met her personally in NYC as she helped Jerry into his car (he didnt sign for me) and she assured me that JLL will sign my photos if I mailed them.  You can even see the address she wrote for me to send to.  This will give you a great indication of the way she signs his name.  As for other TTms who really knows what is going on.

The seller of the bottom one claims the following:

I have obtained all this memorabilia in person and have either seen all of it signed in front of my eyes or have gotten it myself.

Here’s another one from that seller:

Sorry, but I don’t believe the seller. This looks like a TTM secretarial to me and I wouldn’t use it as an exemplar.  

The seller received two TTMs with no dedication and not even an inscription?

I have received more than 10 TTM with no dedications.   And the above Golden Hits does not look good. In my opinion. 

agree.  I doubt this one would pass Roger's eyes

Im wondering why he would have sent it to JSA if he really did get it in person.  It doesn't look authentic to me either, seller's story aside.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service