We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Steve asked me to start a new thread since some were having a lot of issues with regards to whether or not the through the mail autographs of Jerry Lee Lewis are real or not.  I will post some examples of what we have been getting recently and some know in person examples.   These TTM signatures are not cheap.  You have to pay $50 for them to his box office box.  The question is are they real or not.  Roger has said that he has never seen Mr. Lewis sign this way and it looks to perfect - like a woman's signature.  

Please post your thoughts here and examples.

thanks

Mark

Views: 61747

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark - Good luck.  Let us know what happens. 

Anybody get any updates or more information on this topic? I don't want to let the subject die until we have more definite conclusions.

I am waiting to see what I get back from him on my Sun items.  I sent them out first of last week.  

Mark

Mark - Please verify.  You did not send any money is that correct?

Correct. No money…. 

Mark

Update - My package has left the Lewis house and I am hoping to see it back here tomorrow - Friday.  So I will post pics of what I actually get back as soon as I can.  

Let's see what happens….!!  :)

Mark

Here's hoping for the best. I think you will be satisfied.

UPDATE - 

Here is what I just got back from Jerry Lee Lewis -

thoughts???

The above images are the originals Mark Roberts posted in his 5/23/14 reply above, but he had linked to them from his own server and they were replaced with JLL TTM images with the same file names he uploaded in 12/14 (Jerry1.jpg, Jerry2.jpg, Jerry3.jpg).

Mark sent them to us to replace the later ones. All images from both dates are of JLL TTM autographs that Mark got. They all look like genuine JLLs.

Here are closeups:

Thank you Steve for correcting that.  I do apologize for copying over the images on the server. 

The good thing was that ALL the photos in question - the ones above and the ones that got replaced by mistake were all deemed authentic by most here, including JSA.  So regardless - if you saw the photos from the book thread (which were signed in ballpoint) or the above, all of them were authentic signatures gotten through the mail. I also thanked Judith via email and personal note for the way she took care of me both times.

Mark

The three above were all received at the same time and yet the formation of his first name is markedly different on them. I agree they are all authentic but can see how people can disagree about some examples.

The reason for the album itself looking different is a lack of space issue. The album covers themselves have considerable differences in slant and letter formation. They also don't have the connection lines between words as mentioned by Mr Zarelli elsewhere in this thread.

I don't really have a point to make. Just commenting.

Good points, Chad. Look at the extent to which the relative width and height of the upper portion of the “J” varies just between these three signatures. The same thing occurs within the book signatures, in which we also see similar differences in slant and letter formation.

Just based on the appearance of the third signature, would you be able to tell that it was signed by an older man?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service