We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 39374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah depends on how they do it for sure. The way she's doing it there is pretty inefficient, but if you just sat there watching a movie and didn't want assistants around, and have plenty of time (or aren't signing that much, not sure how many of that release she signed) that would make sense to do it that way. The video I watched of MGK and how I've seen a lot of people sign they have everything laid out by assistants on a huge table and just lay down signatures as quick as possible. Or a stack of posters and the assistants lift them off the stack once they're signed so the celeb doesn't even have to touch them, like an assembly line. That way is a lot quicker obviously, but ultimately up to the signer how they do it and variance in the times is surely a possibility. 

Here's a good example, shows the difference between the heart and no heart times, I guess it's probably a bit slower too since she's holding a camera, compared to if she wasn't. 

https://twitter.com/signaturenotifs/status/1460600946774454274?t=nw...

That's how they get smudged!

Speculation is either that or the other 3 tracks exclusive to Target she/they will announce tonight 

I've noticed target does a lot of exclusive track albums so that wouldn't surprise me if that's all it was. 

yeah, that definitely seems more likely than more signed stuff, but they did what they set out to do because tons of us will stay up just to make sure lol

The last thing I ordered from Target was the Yungblud exclusive. It literally came in a bag, no padding, or cardboard. Records came destroyed. Never ordering vinyl from Target again.

Just a CD with 3 bonus tracks 

i thought that was there already

Yeah. The only thing new tonight was that we learned what the bonus tracks are called. 

yeah, I thought it was there already and it's been up since last month. pretty shady to make people think they were releasing something new but i guess they never actually said that

It's been there for at least 29 days because of a review someone left on it lol

Just bonus track CDs and vinyl but in another colour-? Lavender 

https://www.target.com/c/taylor-swift/-/N-54u4c? What 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service