We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 39395

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The sound of thousands of alarms and lights being turned off was heard 

I am shocked that this item already have 4 reviews. amazing ! all very critical.

With those 3 bonus track my life is now complete! 5 LP versions (diff colours/covers), 4 diff CD covers and now this.

BTW, All 4  signed LPs are still available on the UK site!
The reason for them saying collect all 3 is that the Moonstone Blue is a "special" edition, as listed in the regular LP.

It's a shame you can't see the prints she's signing, but it looks like Blue LP has the most space for an autograph.

I'm still not sure if I should keep the LP or the CD, as I'm not sure I want to pay double for her autograph.

Jade green vinyl with signed photo back up for US customers 

thanks but I missed it again, I am on a roll of missing everything within 15 minutes or less this week. oh well lol, this is the only one I'm missing so hopefully I catch one of these restocks. 

Jade available right now.

Moonstone Blue also.

Thanks, I finally got one and have one of everything if she doesn't add anything else lol. 

No problem. I was having the same issue. Never did get the jade cd.

Don't get me wrong because I'm still glad I got one, but this seems a little deceitful to make them seem extremely limited and then keep adding more. do you all think she just keeps signing more and they are adding them little by little, or is it just a marketing ploy to get us to jump from fear of FOMO

Its completely dishonest. To make it worse, they told me no cancelling orders (its in the fine print). So, I filed a chargeback. Lo and behold, I got a nicer message intimating that if I cancel the chargeback they will cancel the order. Scum.

yeah, I still wanted one of everything since I have collected all of her releases that I could, but don't really like the tactics. these have sold out almost instantly every time and these are lasting a little longer

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service