Which of these would you rather have in your collection? The second set is from an upcoming Simon Parr auction. 

Tags: Beatles, Parr, Simon

Views: 5337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You mean good job to us too, for finding the other one on google before ballroom did.

Before Ballroom did?  This discussion wouldn't exist if he hadn't seen it...

I never claimed to be the owner of the Jimi Hendrix Experience piece. I wanted to know if you would accept it on consignment based on the LOAs and COA. 

How did you find the Beatles autograph page using Google? I've had that image in my exemplar file for quite some time.

The answer to that Ballroom is YES, because if they are genuine PSA/DNA coa's of course we can check incase they aren't then why wouldn't we as PSA/DNA are top of the field. It doesn't matter what people on live autograph say. PSA/DNA carries more weight than opinions on here.

Of course many people believe PSA/DNA can get it wrong which is true. 

And the Beatles example was on google. We do a search on the items offered.  Heritage do the very same thing, they list something for months at times then they pull items. I'm sure many members can testify to that. 

Also we aren't gonna say hold on WE are better than authenticating Hendrix than PSA/DNA as we aren't authenticators .  We will take a word off an expert as long as the coa's are genuine.   Everyone out there knows this is correct. 

Only one auction house that we know off has an option of PSA/DNA on all of their pieces and that is RR auctions. One auction house in the whole wide world!!! So for doubters that is your best place to buy. But of course look at the recent allegations from Michael Johnson and Epperson etc.

What about the scandal off coa fixing!!!! You can go on and on saying what you don't believe is right, and yes its very noble saying don't sell this or that as people on live autograph don't think its right but... the word off the experts has to over rule someone who isn't qualified to say that that piece isn't genuine or not.  Very rarely do experts give their opinions for free. 

Do a general knowledge test on Beatles and Howard Hughes discussions that has been added, as so far you seem to be an expert on everyone when even experts normally only specify on one subject or two. 

I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion, but it's entirely untrue. I give opinions on a very limited number of names. I'm not at all familiar with the signature of Howard Hughes.

Please post a link to the Beatles example that you found on Google.

Do the test first. It is on Bert Stern, Michael Jackson and Howard Hughes you'll find on recent topics.

Mastermind is about to begin (UK people will know what that means)

Its of not off. Please speak English.

Sorry I made a mistake in my grammar. It's not nice attacking someone that just shows how childish you are.

I am sorry I couldn't help myself there. If you yanked those autographs I do thank you. I also respect the fact that you come on the website.

Hi Ian, it's not a problem. We noticed the Beatles autograph on google and it had been up in an auction for around 5 days, it was pulled within an hour of seeing a similar one online. So we don't mind. It's not all about making money!!!  We have watched this site for a while, like how can PSA/DNA authenticate a Meg Ryan line etc. The most intriguing was the guy who claimed he could lift separate Beatles autographs and place them on one signed lp. 

We just don't agree with a site like this as the real answer is getting an experts opinion from someone you trust.  This site is a mixture of knowledgeable and people who aren't knowledgeable.

THE BEST SAFE WAY TO MAKE MONEY IS ON VINTAGE POSTERS OR VINTAGE STILLS, THEN YOU DON'T HAVE WORRY OF AUTOGRAPHS NOT BEING GENUINE.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service