We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://www.roughtrade.com/gb/the-yardbirds/heart-full-of-soul-the-...

Signed by Eric Clapton, Jim McCarty, Paul Samwell-Smith and Chris Dreja. Limited to 100.

Views: 21109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've never had a problem with any signed items from Roughtrade UK and would be amazed if it's not as advertised!

Are you in the US? 

Yep

Ok, I thought they might be filling international orders later which is why some of us haven't received notification, but I guess not. Im going to be on edge until I get an email lol

I hear ya!  Me too.  I recently had to change the credit card I used for the transaction (there is an easy option to do that on the order page).  And although it looks like it went through fine and order is still pending,  I'll be happy to get shipping notification!

OP here. Can confirm these things:

1. Received shipping confirmation for mine early this morning, and I'm in the USA.

2. I also switched the credit card I paid with about a month ago. No issues. They charged it correctly. 

Lastly, I agree with 5816nick -- I haven't had any problems with Rough Trade regarding misleading or fraudulent items yet. If they got the description wrong for their own exclusive item, I'll be totally dumbstruck. 

I just tried adding another card again, im having the same issue. Tried on my desktop and getting a message saying card was declined. Theres nothing wrong with the card they have on file though which is why I'm jumping through hoops to keep that account active until it ships..

How did you change your payment method? 

I pre-ordered another item and paid with the correct credit card, and saved that card to my account. Went back into the Yardbirds order and selected "Pay With Card" with the new card.

Thanks for the tip.. no need to change it after all, I just received shipping confirmation! But ill try that out in the future if I ever run into the same problem with them.

I'm am hopeful EC gives a good,  maybe full,  sig on this rare item. 

Mine on the way as well. Just think how awesome it would be to have this print signed by the big-trio: Eric, Jimmy and Jeff. I mean, Yardbirds has been their first big band and more or less started their amazing careers. Too sad that due to whatever reasons (ego, eBay , whatever) Jimmy would never do it, Jeff probably as well... Still surprised that Eric has agreed to sign it as I don't recall him selling any signed stuff since his premium Genesis books a few years ago.

Jimmy Page did sign a Yardbirds vinyl set which he sold on his website a few years ago. It was £400.

https://shop.jimmypage.com/products/599249-yardbirds-68-signed-delu...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service