We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

Recently ran into a big lot of Autographs.

Walking Dead

Boardwalk Empire

Breaking Bad

Sons of Anarchy

David Tennant

bunch of others (Michelle Rodriguez, Kesha, Lady Gaga

Literally a couple hundred with TRY CW TTM COAs. Couldn't find too much about them except they sell and authenticate their own stuff. They are based in CA. Can you really buy reputable autographs from companies like this in the hundreds? Whole thing was a little fishy to me.

The COAs were extra low tech just little printed squares. No stickers etc. Couple sellers are peddling the same ones on ebay.

Several of the autographs didn't have the right feel to me and I passed on the whole lot. any insights into this company or celebrity autographs inc from the UK?

Views: 4631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is Jacob Dostie related to Try cw? Hmmmmm.

YA THINK !!  Wanna bet we never hear who this "third party" person is!!! If he is for real and honestly thinks TryCW sells the real thing and has a person that can say, yes they are real, then he should have no problem with telling us who.

A COA is TOTALLY worthless!! Anyone can give one it means absolutely nothing. It's almost an insult that you are even given one. I have bought autographs from honest well known dealers and have thrown away the COA soon as I got it. It's a joke. Hell, if you have an autograph that you got in person say 6-7 years ago and got one now, 99.9% chance it would not match..

You don't even need to wait that long. Try signing your own name multiple times on a piece of paper right now; every copy will have various differences. I'd never thought of that until seeing an episode of "Diagnosis: Murder" in my teens. =)

No jacob lives in Wisconsin. I have nothing to do with the try cw. I am just telling you that they are real. MY third party is PADA. 

PADA is an international organization made up of the finest and most highly respected autograph dealers. There are currently 48 members in the United States and Europe. Please read the brief description of each dealer's specialties on this page to determine who can best address your interests. Then click on that dealer's name to view contact information, detailed dealer profiles, and links to their individual web sites. so you look that up and you tell me. Not all cheap autographs are fake. The cheapest that I paid for one of there autographs was $15.56. Now your telling me that you can't find autographs for that cheap????  I have nothing else to say and you are just going to knock me down and call me names and your always right no matter what. so have a great day. I know that I made yours :)

I didn't see TRY CW Autographs on PADA's homepage. Are they using another name on that site?

Try again, Jacob. PADA is the Professional Autograph Dealer Association, not a third party authenticator. And their member dealers deal in vintage autographs, not modern ones. 

Hey Jacob, can you say,,,,,, BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!!  look up some more places on the internet real quick... And YES, I'm telling you , you can not buy REAL autographs of the people they sell, that cheap!!!!!!!!

Post some pictures of the items with the COA and the third party authentication. Let's see them.

WOW, you guys have got to go look at what stradoxx is selling on ebay. A Norman Reedus and Emily Kinney signed 8x10 for .99 cents. And IT COMES WITH A LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY .

haha that old gag. Strange you would use a tactic used by forgers. Notice they never post a picture pf these authenticated items. And if you trust someone so much why would you waste money sending to PSA? Oh yeah thats right cause its a lie. 

I don't think thats real news to anyone. We all know it's all fake. They are back on ebay, using a new name,  selling over 100 signed 8x10s and 3x5 cards, for .99 starting bid.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service