We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just realized this was gone so I’m making it again. 

Views: 43525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too Steve. I think the final Waters show is a natural end. And it was superb. I took a friend who had never been to any show! He loved it.

The Pretty Reckless will release Other Worlds on November 4th..

I was hoping Newbury would get these since they have gotten their last couple of releases, I asked them and they said Some chart rules changed this year that makes these things a bit more difficult to do, which has caused a big decline in the amount of stuff that they are getting. I was wondering why they have been so dead lately

Thats really interesting but a quick browse through rule changes and all i see is how digital albums and box set bundled merchandise is affected. Maybe im missing something but they would have to charge extra for the autographed item version for it to become a bundle and ineligible to be counted. 

yeah, I wasn't sure what they were talking about and just accepted it since they haven't gotten anywhere near the amount of stuff that they used to lately. 

Spice Girls - Spiceworld 25 will be available November 4th.. they did some in person signings for their previous reunion. Maybe they will sign some cds in multiple color markers like they did in the 90s

99% sure won't be signing these but wouldn't it be cool to have this signed along side the Brian Johnson book lol

AC/DC have signed off on the approval for a new children’s book The AC/DC AB/CD High Voltage Alphabet

LOL !!!

Haha, that would be awesome.. signed or not, ill for sure buy one for my daughter. Thanks for posting!

Found this link with some info of whats inside.. this is really great stuff! Lol

https://www.therock.net.nz/home/rock-news/2022/10/acdc-kids-alphabe...

I didn't want to post in the Bono thread and freak people out thinking I found some lol, so figured I'd just ask here. I don't buy a lot of books so wasn't sure but I just realized that this is releasing in 2 weeks, isn't it unusual that they haven't popped up anywhere else for pre-order by now if they were going to? they are still going for $250 on average on eBay and it ends up being that rare that only a couple of stores got it then that will probably go up even higher which seems crazy. wasn't it only BAM and Waterstones that had it so far? 

Bono? Oblong had a few copies as well.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service