A fellow member has asked for opinions about this signed 1984 Van Halen album in another thread.  There are things that I like and things that concern me about it so I wanted to post it as a new discussion with the hope that we can get more members to comment on it.  Thanks in advance.

Views: 7743

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you sell autographs Kiss ?

I have Gene Simmons on video tape authenticating several items I have from the same collection. Gene stairs into the camera and says the Return of Kiss Poster and Love Gun album are authentic. I would believe Gene Simmons before I would believe PSA/DNA. Its not my mission to damage Epperson, Hoppe/GAI, Grad, etc, they do it on their own. I had a older friend that has a baseball collection with some significant signatures that he got signed in person (he had pictures taken with some of the athletes). PSA/DNA said they were all bad and put a water mark on them and of course charged the full amount. Not saying everything they do is bad because its not, but they are not angels either. If you think supporting authentication companies that sell on the side is ok, fine. Have at it. Good day. I am done talking about VH albums. This isnt worth my time. I can lead you to water but cant force you to drink it. Roger has every opportunity to defend himself on this forum dont see that an email address is necessary. I didnt join this forum to cause issues just help people. I can see this is like arguing politics or religion. It is already embedded within and you arent going to change someons mind. No matter how much animosity and bad mouthing me you do you wont change mine. Good day. 

And thats fine Kiss, believe what you want. But the horse being led to water only applies to you here. If you wish, i as well as others, can prove to you 100 percent that Drew Marx authenticates everything and authenticates horrible forgeries, such as your VH items. Would you like for this to proceed.

Unlike most of us, Roger is an extremely busy man, and since its the weekend, i doubt he has even logged on. I can guarantee you though that when he returns and sees this thread you will get what you deserve. I left a message on his board so that he is sure to know what you have said. So publish the email and any evidence you have. Because you will need it!!!

You keep posting comments yet you havent answered any of the questions posed, and all the evidence that points to your items being bad you are dismissing based on psa/jsa. Who cares!!!!!!!!!! Who cares about PSA/JSA, were not talking about them. Every time you get questioned you go to that. Here we have members from all walks of life that are more experienced in many cases than an authenticator, telling you that your items are bad. But you wont hear it, b/c you dont want to accept the truth on them. You obviously have had much of your questionable collection turned down by authenticators and thats why you are upset. I would bet my bottom dollar this is why you went to AAU and Drew Marx, b/c they are just a rubber stamp authenticator. Ask any serious collecotor, dealer, or authenticator and they will tell you that the authentication company you used is the worst in the business. 

You are the one who wont drink the water after being led to it. All the evidence points to your itmes being fake. And when Roger gets back im sure he can break it down to you on any level you want. You first try and associate the man with companies and genres he isnt even active in, and then attack his cred?  Telling him to go back to what he knows...sports??????????  LOL

Oh yeah and do you think that Gene Simmons standing at a concert and saying your autos are real means they are real? While gene can probably say on his own auto, i guarantee you that their are forgeries out their that would fool gene and every other member of Kiss, so your argument their isnt valid. But i could care less about your Kiss items. I am talking about these horrible VH forgeries and you attacking legit authenticators, while at the same time having no knowledge of autographs.

i simply stand by the fact that you dont know anything about autographs or legit items. 

But if you have made up your mind, to spread lies here, and defend forgeries, and then leave the discussion, please do. No one is going to go out of their way to prove to you what you wont accept is a known reality. They are forgeries, that simple. But you attacked several respected authenticators and made up facts about them. You will have to answer for those. If you want to believe your items are legit, than go for it, just dont make the mistake of trying to sell them to others.

If you want proof of how bad you authenticator Drew Marx of AAU is, simply do a fourm search on here with his name. I think that will give you all the evidence you need as you look through the hoards of forgeries. If not i can post a great number of them for you.

that being said, do you sell autographs????????  Do you mind listing your real name????????? 

And you keep going back to this obsurd argument that if an authenticator or company sells on the side then they must be bad. How stupid of a statement is that! That would mean that your buddy Drew over at AAU is a bad guy as well b/c he has sold items with his own companies authentication on them. So their goes your whole argument.

My Bad, it should be Drew Max instead of Drew Marx. I wonder if he would have authenticated my spelling mistake.

Anyway KissDestroyer, i think you have some major major explaining to do. Or should i call you by your ebay name: fracturedmirror2012 . Uh ohhh, someone has got some explaining to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And something tells me that this alleged Kiss video doesnt show the item being signed, or if it does, it is constantly being falsely represented. Oh yeah, and guess what, one of your "bad" dealers found your Van Halen album that you took off ebay once this discussion started. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I wonder why you took it down???? Care to comment?

Here is a link to your current items. I really cant wait for those that know more than myself to chime in. These sure do look like alot of fakes to me:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/fracturedmirror2012/m.html?item=26111073363...

And here is a link to your older items. Care to explain these?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/fracturedmirror2012/m.html?nma=true&ite...

Please explain these to the community??????

The box below contains the User IDs that this member has used on eBay.
User ID Effective Date End Date
fracturedmirror2012 Jul-29-12 Present
kisscreatures2012 Mar-01-12 Jul-29-12

At once we notice, under your cancelled items you see the same Diver Down LP that you posted in the earlier thread. We also see numerous Kiss forgeries!!!!!! Shame shame kiss destroyer. Notice also the same blue paint pen used throughout all the forgeries. Yikes!!!!!!!

Notice also how all your ended Kiss items resemble the poster that you said you got in the Kiss thread earlier. Only prob is they are fake. The same paint pen can be seen used with the Kiss forgeries on that same poster you said you got.

And your GNR autographs are absolutley laughable. Actually some of the worst forgeries i have seen in a while. Please explain this Kiss Destroyer????

Please explain this?????? I imagine we will never hear from you again. But i hope that we do. But you made the mistake of doing this Kissdestroyer and now you will have people looking for you on ebay so that they can report your items. 

Some weeks ago I´ve had meet & greet with Bill Wyman. I´ve asked him with an qustionable item - he said its a good one. I did now the history of the item (coming from Brian Burkel) it was clearly a fake. So that was kind of a test. Well I think they don´t give a sh** about such questions. Hey, KISS could run their own athenticication service company and will get rich.. :-)

I´ve brougt so many bad items in the past - its always hard to reallize that its bad. Í´m cleaning all my vinyls to just enjoy the music. And if you sort out bad items, your collection is going to be more better and you will be proud of the items where you can truely say - these items are good.

What I like here in that forum - many opinions from many IP collectors. I´m still learning alot on reading these pages. And its very helpful to "clean" my own collection.... (sorry about my bad english.... use to prefer german)

Kissdestroyer,

PSA and PSA/DNA do not sell autographs. Where did you hear that they did?

The authenticator for Pawn Stars you're talking about--the man with the Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass--was Drew Max of AAU: Authentic Autographs Unlimited. An honestly named company, because there appears to be no limitation to the autographs they'll call authentic.

Christopher Morales testified that Drew Max is one of the forensic document examiners who specialize in autographs that he feels is equal to him, and I couldn't agree more. I'd be surprised if one-percent of the autographs certified by AAU/Drew Max were genuine.

kiss, you say you trust the authenticater from pawn stars? i just watched an episode the other day and after they came back from a commercial break they pand some items in the store, and low and behold was a george harrison signed album .,so i rewound, and paused and it was the worst forgery i have seen in a while.

Here is more evidence that Kiss Destroyer is this ebay seller selling forgeries. Check this item out of his:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KISS-Dynasty-Poster-Signed-by-Gene-Paul-Ace...

Note. the sellers description where he states:

"I have a video on yoututbe where Gene Simmons authenticates some items in my collection if you want to check it out. All items came from the same source. This is a great price for an authentic item. Autographs are the original style and are very nice."  Funny thing, you have been screaming this from the rafters in every post you have made. 

I think you told the truth here though. You say all your signed items came form the same place, this is true, all of your items, including the VH items comes from the samer person, the forger!!!!!!!

Carl, nice job exposing this "mouth that roared"

kissdestroyer you're busted! Good investigative work Carl Ryan. Looks like this "friend" is not a friend but kissdestroyer himself. not a thing he has listed on ebay is authentic

2 Kiss Posters - bad

Guns-N-Roses handbill - bad

Ace Frehley scratchplate - bad

REM vinyl - bad

Van Halen vinyl - bad

All signed by the same person. Sure you are decent at pulling off KISS autographs - I would stick to them and not branch off into Van Halen or Van Hagar. Maybe keep practicing and unseemingly come back here in a few months under another name asking about "opinions" on your handywork.

The reason PSA Spence or Epperson don't reply on these threads is because they don't have to! You are so bad you are sniffed out by laypeople.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service