We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I will be the first to admit that Star Wars is about as "modern" as I get with entertainment. But, I have been hit by the bug to collect autographs related to one of my favorite shows and comic books, The Walking Dead.

Show us what you got. Please be sure to label photos clearly to avoid confusion, i.e., if it's verified authentic, unknown, suspect or a known fake, please be sure to clearly state it.

Tags: Dead, Walking

Views: 2857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really like how you have taken pictures of your items getting signed!!!!! "Picture Proof"!!!

Mostly from the earlier seasons, but has some new guys as well.  I'm still calling it a work in progress :-)

After a long wait at NYCC this year, got to meet Kirkman and have him sign my Walking Dead #2.

Great poster, Mike.
It would be great if folks could also use this thread to share info on upcoming signings. :-)
It would be great to hear about these kinds of signings! And definitely appreciated however are many inclined to help...no! Not trying to be negative but many don't want others stepping on their toes or getting an autograph that could have been #10 for them.

But I 100% agree it would be great if people would post where & when!

Actually, those look like 2014 dates. It would be great if it was updated.

Read!! It says 2015 then you go down a little bit and it says in the past, 2014! Then look to the right of the page...they have a convention in Chicago this weekend! So it is upto date!

The ad you refer to on the right side is up-to-date, but the list of appearances is August  through November 2014, and it was last updated August 20, 2014. Other than the ad for Walker Stalker Con this weekend, where are you seeing 2015 dates?

By the way, it is a great line up at the walker Stalker Con... but it doesn't appear they do mail order.

Yes i didnt see that!!! Either way I found something that is up to date either on the side, below or underneath. just trying to help you achieve getting more info..ie the side of the page that talks about other events this year!

Good luck!

I sent Andrew Lincoln 2 8x10s to the set in Georgia a couple years ago. It took about 5 months I think, but I got both back signed. They were both personalized. Here is 1:

I sent Norman Reedus 1 as well, but never got it back.... =/ He seemed like a guarantee if I remember correctly, he even tweets/posts pix of his TTM piles he's going through occasionally. Perhaps one day! 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service