We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

although they seem to have the following information on their "resident" authenticator on many items so perhaps I have answered my own question;;

"This "item" has been authenticated by Mr. Chris Morales... Mr. Morales is a former Secret Service Agent with 20 years of real world experience in this field, with a double Masters from George Washington University including one in Forensic Science......There is no one in the industry with these high of credentials and experience .... He was featured in Sports Collectors Digest...."Authenticating the Authenticator's"....He is a "Court and Board Certified Forensic Authenticator"... and is recognized as such by any Court in the nation.... Mr. Morales can and will testify as an expert in any court of law as to the authenticity of this item if the item is ever claimed to be questionable by any of the other so called "Non Certified Opinionators"...(PSA/DNA..GAI...JSA....etc). Item will be accompanied by a registered and notarized legal document from Mr. Morales. Shipping charge is $2.50 to 12.50 depending on weight... Item must be paid in 7 days after auction closes... Cashiers Check, Money Order , Personal Check, Paypal or any Major Credit Card is acceptable"

I thought I read that he is considered by a court on a case to case basis and has only been called on but a few times.  And, in the one case that involved memoribillia wasn't he impeached as a memoribillia expert?

http://www.signaturedreams.com/elpr8xwfocoa.html

Oh the above one is an elvis but there are dozens of other and those that don't have a "forensic COA from morales" are offered a referral to him from the auction site. 

Although it's refreshing that that are also bonded BuySafe / Trusted Merchants.. This means that every transaction is insured to the customers satisfaction through Liberty Mutual Insurance for up to $25,000.00* ..this service is only offered to a select few of reputable dealers and our operation is regularly monitored and inspected by them & We are also bonded BuySafe / Trusted Merchants..  & are also a proud member of the York County Chamber of Commerce.

I wonder what liberty mutual thinks of the situation but you can alwys get a certificate of insurance first then Trust but Verify.

Although I do find the post script rather odd.

PS James Shelton has not worked for me at this store for 2 years...He is not affiliated with this business at all...No matter what he says ...Do Not Believe Him !!!

Tags: buySafe, signature-dreams

Views: 2593

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some of their Mantles are among the worst ones I've ever seen. What do you think Christoper Morales saw in them?

a fee!  

but remember they are a bonded BuySafe trusted merchant!  Sort of says alot about the qualification process for becoming a "trusted" member.

When I see a BuySafe logo, I'm always on alert. When I called them about a forgery dealer who used them a couple years ago, they didn't give a hoot. As I recall, they only guarantee the transaction itself, not the merchandise.
maybe you should call the insurance company that is underwriting the transaction as the Stop Loss dept., typically frown on having their names associated with fraudulent material or having an insurance companies name associated with same.

"Some of their Mantles are among the worst ones I've ever seen. What do you think Christoper Morales saw in them?"

raised letters. The only way any person with any kind of experience and half of a brain, with good intentions could not distinguish one of those Fake Mantle's from a real one, would be if they were blind.

so true...so true....Come on down and get ripped off at "SIGNATURE SCHEMES" I still can not fathom how much junk they have in stock...its actually amazing and terrible at the same time...
Who says he (Chris Morales) looks (examines) at anything?  Prove it to me.
your kidding me right ?...right of signature dreams this morning...looks like a 5 year old signed this Mantle

I was hoping the name of this website (signaturedreams) was never revealed but now that it is.......

A long time ago when I was first investigating bogus autographs in the hobby, this is the website where I first "discovered" Christopher L. Morales, Forensic Investigator.  I remember looking at the inventory of Derek Jeter autographs and asking "Who the hell passed this crap?" and I discovered it was Christopher L. Morales, Forensic Investigator.  That website was my introduction to Christopher L. Morales.

The Mantle inventory of garbage on that website has increased tremendously ever since that "Burczyk" crap was released into the hobby.  Poor Nicholas Burczyk, whose name has been dragged through the mud and the poor guy never examined any of this garbage.

The Jeter inventory on that website is horrific, too.

What year did you discover Morales, Chris?

I don't remember exactly when, but it was easily over six years ago.
Thanks, Chris.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service