We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those Maidens are AWEOSME !!!!

Of the hundred guitarists, who are you missing?

these are all NEW additions?

GOT THESE IN PERSON LAST NIGHT AT A JP SPORTS SHOW...2 FROM GOSSAGE...2 FROM JOHN MATLACK AND 1 FROM GARY SHEFFIELD

AND A BOBBY THOMSON AUTO CARD...SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD !!!!!!!! AUCTION PICK UP !!!!!

Nice! How was Goose? I haven't seen him in over 10 years.

Bro...he is always the nicest guy...he told me he just had surgery on his back or arm...he shacked my hand with his left and then apologized...It really is nice when you can meet a HOF player that is so nice to the fans...he is and always will be a class act...TTM and in person

The last time I met him at Hofstra back in the 90s he was a semi-pro coach or something and still throwing. I told him he looked like he was game ready... he eyes me up and down and said, "I could get your f$%^ing a$$ out." Then he laughed like hell.   LOL

AWESOME STORY ZIPP !!!!!!!

Through the post I recieved David hasselhoff via venue in uk. Also Sienna Miller as well, Robin Williams through venue new york and I am awaiting Samuel L Jackson via venue new york. Has any one had signed photo from Samuel l Jackson. My best last year was from Tyne Daly

i bumped into Tom hardy n got 31 photos signed he is a great actor and even better signer

Nice, would like one from the Warrior film

Just in these 3 autos I got last night at Steiner from an in person signing...Sid Fernandez...86 Mets....Ralph Kiner and Juan Marichal...just awesome....Kiner was really nice..

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service