We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Al probably wasn't kidding. Your lucky to make it out of there. Awesome pic.

LOL he walked out of the bathroom and I asked for a pic and he said "IN THAT GEAR?!" then immediately started choking me. I started laughing and told him to keep doing it for the picture. My buddy took 3-4 pictures and put my phone down and he continued to choke me for like 10 more seconds hahahaha. Such a cool guy.

Great stuff dude...killer watch too gangsta...

#swag 

Hi everyone, 

I have been very fortunate over the past few weeks to get my hands on some incredible items and some incredible deals. I am a huge blues fan, particularly the old delta blues. So i was thrilled to add the following to my collection.

Albert King signed LP

And this item is so rare its sick. Its a signed LP by blues guitarist Booker "Bukka" White. I was really shocked to have the opportunity to own this item.

And here is a signed Impressions LP signed by Curtis Mayfield on the front and an unknown individual on the back.

And here is a signed LP by Link Wray:

And here is an LP signed by Roy Buchanan (my 2nd):

And the last one for today is an LP signed by the blues guitar great Snowy White:

Nice stuff.

Finished putting together an Apollo 11 piece, one of my all time favorites now :)

so fresh

Couple new things in this week:

Really wish I would've had that Banks/Williams ball last weekend. I would've had Andre Dawson add his sig to it.

killer stuff brosef...

Some HOF rookie cards in today from various private signings:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service