We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Juan Dixon, Steve Francis, Steve Blake?

Didn't realize Francis went there, I remember the Dixon/Blake days. Nice pickups! 

Thanks.  Yeah Francis was a JuCo transfer and declared early for the draft so he was at Maryland only one year (1998-99 season).

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. I was recently able to add some amazing names to my collection. And several i have been after for a very very long time. This last month was very interesting. It seemed like many autographs i have been after suddenly appeared all at once. I dont care what some say, if you know how to work ebay you can get some amazing deals.

The first item is one ive been after forever. It is from guitar legend Tomatito. He only signs in person b/c he stated that people had taken advantage of him in the past. Therefore their arent a whole lot out their. I eventually found this one in Spain:

Next is an item i never expected to find on ebay. I was searching through some Jimmy Page items when i found the following. Its a dual signed flat signed by both David Coverdale and Jimmy Page. The sigs looked good to me so i got Rogers opinion on it, and he said it was def good. And i got it for a steal. It is actually not an LP, but instead a square 12 by 12 flat cut like a road sign.

The next item is a signed program by the guitar legend Sabicas. I posted one not too long ago that i purchased from the same person who sold me this one. Her aging friend was a huge flamenco fan, and was able to get 2 programs signed by Sabicas. These are the only 2 programs i have ever seen.

Next is a signed card purchased in Spain from Flamenco guitar legend Manitas De Plata. I have only seen about 3 items supposedly autographed by Plata and this is one. One version has Manitas spelled out in block English, and then their is this card. So i really cant be sure of authenticity, but i believe it has a very good shot.

And here is a signed index card from amazing guitarist Bernard Butler of the band Suede:

And finally a signed CD from blind guitarist Bryan Lee, and female guitarist extraordinaire Kaki King.

Added this beauty to the collection:

Hello!

I just got these two ready for my wall!

1. Freddie Mercury and Brian May from Queen. Bought the autograph card from UACC dealer Arundel Autographs Gallery and mounted it myself with a photo and picks (plectrum).

2. Bruce Springsteen. Bought from seller in UK and Roger Epperson said it was ok. I also mounted this with a photo and picks!

Fantastic autographs, and real nice way to display them. Want to do some of the same with my Springsteen`s. 

Thanks Trond! Glad that you liked them!!

I am done for awhile (well at least a month) after obtaining this beauty. Mick ball, + Original 1966 Topps signed. Easily my favorite piece in my collection. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service