We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237839

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ryan those are awesome and they look great!

Thank you, I love them!

These arrived today. The three Morris RC's are from a collecting friend and the other six cards were a recent auction win.  The Morris RC's and the Bob Allison are for my collection but if anyone is interested in the other five cards no reasonable offer(s) will be refused!

Hello!

Today I got a CD booklet signed by R.E.M. members Michael Stipe, Peter Buck and Mike Mills

and

a 10x8 photo signed by Gene Simmons from KISS.

I bought both from Roger Epperson so I´m sure they are the real deal... :-)

Great stuff.  You're on a roll :)

Thanks Rich! Yeah, it's going pretty good right now... :-)

Its been a while fellas but back on the spending spree picking up this killer ball my pal MR. ZIPPER put me on to...GAI but authentic as hell....plus these 2 16x20's of Ted Williams and Joe Torre PSA...PSA / JSA...love it

Great stuff, CEE GEE!

All sick dude. Love the "Enter Sandman" inscription. That Teddy pose is one of my favs, and as I already told you that shot of Torre damn near gives me chills. 

Killer items Chris! I love that Torre! I knew you couldn't stay in the sideline long.

In the spring of 1966, I was sitting in the Independence House Restaurant in Libertyville, Illinois. The restaurant had been in existence for many years prior to that and was a local favorite eatery. I was with two friends, sitting in a booth talking. Suddenly, my friend John says “Hey Marlon Brando is walking in the door”. I turned around to look and was stunned to see Brando walking towards us.

We couldn’t help but say something to him, so we said hi and he actually sat down, straight across from me in our booth! He had gone to high school in Libertyville and was in town visiting. Actually, he was expelled from Libertyville High School. Oddly, the next year (1967), I too was expelled from Libertyville High School. He talked with us for about ten minutes. We asked for autographs and I grabbed a couple of Independence House business cards. He signed both.

Marlon Brando, to us was a hero rebel. He was one of the inspirations that lead me to over 40 years of riding motorcycles. However, I don’t consider myself a “Wild One”. I’ve enjoyed his movies even more over the years as a result of our brief interaction. He was as cool as he is on screen, yet not full of himself. Great guy, great experience!!

I just had them authenticated after all of these years! Here's a pic of the cards.

Rick

Very cool story, Rick. But the images are not showing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service