We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is awesome Chris! All those hours paid off very nicely.
Love it buddy! I should have grabbed the one you sent me but it wasn't as nice as this.

In yesterday.  TTM with cash to Jim Bunning via home in KY but postmarked from Fort Meyers, FL:

So great Chris...Bunning is always a quick turn around...

Of my 2012 goals, only one was left unfulfilled -- a Billy Martin SP.

Two months late, but mission accomplished.

Beautiful photo Zip.

So fresh and so clean Zipper...that is fresh to death....

Just in today...finally completed signed Jackson...Ford and Berra....I got all 3 autos signed TTM...at a sick fraction of the price to get all 3 of them IP...very happy with this even though there not all signed on the line...but I love it either way...

Also in the same mail day got this sweet ass pic of me and Ford from 2001 signed TTM...also very happy with this..what a great mail day !!!

Recently purchased this awesome ball.  Mantle, Mays, Koufax, Dimaggio, Snider, Holy Cow Harry, Mel allen, Ernie Banks, and Nolan Ryan.  

great piece...if you got room which does not look like much you can add some others on there for sure....so sweet...

Thanks CG! There is some room above Ernie and also room on the opposite sweet spit that has the official league but it's faded so I might as well. Two of Either hank Aaron, Reggie, carl yastrzemski or Frank Robinson....decisions decisions

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service