We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 237841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Gallo Zipper...I still have not acquired one of these yet since these always tend to go for big bucks...one of my absolute favorite Mantle items to be signed...I just love it...and the original photo this was painted from from 1956...

Another relatively new one... Enter Sandman

love love love these !!!!...nice Sandman

Changing gears a bit...

A Ken Curtis signed Fan Club card. Purchased from the estate of the president of the Fan Club.

For those who may not know, Ken Curtis was best known as Festus on Gunsmoke. He was a regular in Westerns in the 50s and 60s.

fresh

I loved him as "Festus" along with Milburn Stone they made a great comedy team.  He also had a beautiful tenor voice too as one of "The Sons of the Pioneers."  He also produced and starred in two of my favorite low budget horror movies "The Killer Shrews" and "Giant Gila Monster."  Don Sullivan who starred in the latter told me that the poor lizard was literally blew up by dynamite in the movie.  I have an album sheet signed by him somewhere. 

Kudos, Ryan!

Banger !!

Got this today ;) 

Another nice little pick up on Friday courtesy of Steiner Sports.  Fortunately after picking these seats up:

I still had balls:

Great acquisition.  The autographed baseballs are fantastic as well.  I also enjoy purchasing from Steiner Sports.  Are these part of your own personal collection or do you own a business?

If you are asking if I operate a sports collectibles business the answer is no. I buy and sell a little ... mostly buy. I am a collector and that makes the business end very tough for me (personally).  In this case the seats and a Jeter ball were a "Get Well" present and I just added on another set of seats and the rest of the baseballs for a friend.  I am still waiting on the other seats so the ones shown may or may not be mine. Who knows, maybe they'll make a mistake and send me 14 and 15 or 15 and 16! Now that would be cool.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service