We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Steve This is an In Person autograph form me.  I met him back in 1994 20 yeas ago he was doing a few

autographs then. I own the (c) rights on my Pictures Please ask me if you want to use them

Thank you

This isn't new, but it's the first chance that I had to image it. (I think... I can't find any pictures of it on my computer.) Cabrera's signature (unfortunately) is cut off on the left side, but that "problem" allowed me to get it on the cheap. I told the seller that it was signed by Cabrera, but he didn't believe me. I used BuyItNow, then I pointed out exactly where it was signed by Miggy, so the seller could make an appropriate receipt/LOA.

This one is kind of new. I overpaid ($65) because it came in a cool holder from the Angels, back when they had the little a in the name... I think 1971-1975? Anyway, Spalding MacPhail ball dates to the same period, as well:

A Giamatti ball signed by some Giants and a Cub:

I was able to meet Chico Resch, he nicely signed my mini mask, class act.  He went out of his way to talk to every person.  Was extremly nice with the kids, he let them wear his mask from his playing days.  

[IMG]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj86/blkdodge2500/PC%20NFT/z%20H...[/IMG]

I saw Mr. Ralph Baer Inventor of many things Like pong the tennis game  when it first came out .

yesterday Sat. did a talk at out radios club meet he does not do autographs any more by email too many people eBay  them.

Although  he sign a few for club members inc yours truly.

The Father of Video Games, that's cool. I'm a gamer myself. I started out early by playing Pong.

De Palma

Spielberg

Scorsese

Zemeckis

Cameron

Jeffrey Hunter signed photo circa 1950s

Jeffrey Hunter! Very cool! Kudos.
Thanks!

Jeffrey Hunter. There's a name I haven't heard for a long time. Looks good. Very nice.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service