We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah....lots of people have probably forgot about him.

Star Trek Captains Poster Autographed by All 5 Captains

Very nice Star Trek pic.
Thanks so much!

We have Phil Humber in our clubhouse for a four game series this week and I asked him to signed a ball to me. He added the PG 4-21-12 inscription! I always love getting items like this personalized. 

8x10 signed by Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, Robert Parish, Dennis Johsnon, and Cedric Maxwell

Just picked up this Ken Griffey Jr on an AL ball

That's a clean Junior. I like. 

Here's a 1987 Jacksonville Expos signed ball that I had for a while, but lost while cleaning the house.

Randy Johnson on whatever the sweet spot is called on the panel that isn't supposed to shown:

*shrug*, *shrug*, Andy Lawrence:

Peter Camelo:

*shrug*, *shrug*, Larry Walker:

Gary Wayne, *shrug*, Kevin Price, Bob Sudo:

John Dopson, *shrug*, *shrug*;

Armando Moreno, Norm Santiago, Mark Gardner, Esteban Beltre:

Nelson Santovenia, Mel Houston, *shrug*, Brian Holman:

Tommy Thompson (manager) sweet spot:

The ball is significant (to me), since I believe 1987 was the final year when Larry Walker signed his name legibly.

That is amazing. Bob sudo was Johnson's roommate. I played baseball with him in the early 90's

Have spent out a fair bit on Blues autographs recently, so its been nice to be fortunate enough to have got some solid eBay bargains in the last couple of weeks:

Memphis Slim boldly signed album:

Lowell Fulson signed album:

Alberta Hunter signed album (quite faded, but nicer than the picture shows):

Roosevelt Sykes and Henry Townsend joint signed Album:

James Son Thomas signed Album:

Finally not so much of a bargain, and I'm still trying to find out if this one is definitely genuine or not so if anyone can help with this it would be great, here's a Slim Harpo signed Album:

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service