We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awesome item! Yea the museum glass is amazing! i swear it looks like nnothings there. i saw it for the first time last week at Michaels. have any idea how much it cost? is it far more expensive im guessing?

I order just the plexiglass from here when I'm framing myself. The pricing is reasonable in my book. The stuff looks amazing. I'd never frame anything I care about without non-glare again. I put two items next to each other, one with just a plank of glass from a Walmart frame or something and the other with UV non-glare and the difference is huge. You can actually see the autographed tem in virtually any lighting situation and not just the reflection of its surroundings.

It's incredibly expensive isn't it? I paid $150 for the glass alone in mine.

Yes, I think the frame and glass were over $200 (I paid a different company to do the matting). 

I finally added a Bob Lemon autograph to my collection.

Cool Mike. 

Thanks Erich.

this was signed in Detroit, MI a week ago --

Real nice.

thank you, Rick --

Very nice Wade Boggs autographed baseball cards Al.  I had him sign a 1988 Topps baseball card with a black Sharpie.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service