We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235544

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a few years ago, when I scoured ebay every night (there really were bargains back then, before the "buy it now" crap you see all time), I used to see a real Pedro once in a while, and I did manage to buy a couple of signed balls, at reasonable prices.  Same with Piazza.  but now, even though there are more real items, the prices are crazy.  the fun is gone.

Very cool, love hearing stories like that.

a fairly recent addition.

Ones for me and ones a christmas gift...to sweet...got these in person last night !!!

AWESOME!!  How was he?  They look great man!!!

You are quite the Santa Claus... to yourself!!!  LOL

Very nice. How was Pete? I've heard he can be moody... sometimes good... sometimes cranky.

He was extremely friendly...really nice guy...he even told me "Merry Christmas"...I thought that was super cool !...He looked great for 70

I dont think he is cranky when he is making money.  I just heard that he is signing pages of some document related to his lifetime ban, with the "Im sorry I bet on baseball" bs, for $500.00 per page.

Unbelievable

Got 2 TTM's for cash requests...Rivers was $5...and Kailne for $10 on an original 1959 Topps card....NICE !!!!

Can't beat $10 for a HOF'er. Nice.

I have a 2008 NBA ALL STAR BALL autographed by the entire team. Any idea the value ? Any help would be great. Thank you in advance. A total of 28 autographs.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I need some help. I have an NBA 2011shirt. After closer inspection I came across these images on the inside neck. Any ideas what this could be?  

Thanks

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service