We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wrong spot Xwiesly.

Just in.  Had a chance to buy one of these a year ago.  Passed.  Then when it came around again, I paid - twice as much as I would have the first time.  Smart.

I couldnt imagine that being cheap chris.
Thanks Paul. A minor piece compared to some of the stuff the guys post around here. I like it though. I think Fleetwood Mac put out two lithos/prints for the Say You Will LP. I now have both so happy about that. Framing was quite expensive on this but it was worth it.
Very nice!!!
Thanks my friend. Much appreciated.
Really nice Christopher! Love the framing work too.

Just recieved this Bono sketch + signature. As a die-hard U2 fan I love it... :-)

Here´s more info, if anyone is interested: 

http://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/bono-sketch-signature-u2

John Lennon? Charlie Sheen? Winnner? I mean, this lennon letter, besides containing one of the great comments (how is Seatrain doing to george martin), lennon also writes in the post script psss "winner"

I have seen this in other lennon letters.  Anyone know what it means?

From sentimental ptr, in Massachusetts (home of seatrain!

ptr

Attachments: No photo uploads here
AC/DC
Attachments: No photo uploads here

David Gilmour, Jimmy Page and Brian May: 3 purchases from a recent Charity auction (for an excellent childrens charity), not yet arrived but should be with me shortly:

I was following those Nate. Nice items

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service