We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always heard that as well. It kept me from wasting the time back when he was alive. 

This arrived in the mail today. Did the PSA/DNA QuickOpinion. Came back likely genuine.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

The Waylon is authentic...After Johnny Cash, he is my favorite singer.  I was able to meet him several times and he always was a willing signer. 

This is my last buy

NEW ADDITIONS TO MY COLLECTION I GOT YESTERDAY...FIRST OFF IS 2 TTMs FROM RICHARD PETTY AND 2 IN PERSON AUTOS I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT OF DARRYL STRAWBERRY ON A BALL AND ON MY CHAIR....STRAWMAN INSCRIPTION....TOOO SWEET !!!!

great stuff, CEE!

That's a great vintage Petty set of images.  Woe be the day when the King can't sign anymore.  Even though his autograph has gotten worse over time, it's still a work of art.

Just in today which could quite possably be my best piece in my collection to date with Hall of Famers and Pete Rose all on 1 ball....No need for introductions...the names are clear as day !!!!!...so killer !!!!!

I love the tone of that ball, great sigs!

Man I may just quit collecting after this piece....the toning is really nice and when I originally seen it I thought it was awesome but in person this piece is sooooo much nicer...just simply love IT....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!

I just drooled on my keyboard!  words cant describe how nice this ball is.  Congratulations CEE GEE!

Beauty... I'm lovin it. Kudos on a great addition to your collection.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service