We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A 16 day return from Jenkins for $25 and a 61 day return from one of my all time favorite Yankees Mr.Shane Spencer "the home run dispenser"

VERY nice CEE GEE!  I love Shane Spencers signature!  very nice penmanship.

no need for introductions here....the great Stan Lee I got TTM !!!!

Awesome! Did you use the Pow! Entertainment address?

Lou Reed, from the 1974 Sally Can't Dance Tour.

Now for a slight change of pace. :-)

Very happy to add this to my collection... and this will likely close out 2011 for me.

the globe is a nice touch.

Damn Zipp....this is just an awesome piece....I thought I was done with the 2011 season with my last ball but stole another team ball last night for I think 40 bucks from the 80's...just sick...the picture wasn't so clear so hopefully I got something nice since I have gambled many times on crumby photos to open a awesome piece...I love when that happens...and for 40 the price is beyond right since the description had over 20 autos on it and was only showing one panel in the picture !!!

Recently got Billy Joel in-person just outside of Boston. He is always pretty nice from what I have heard. He signed 2 albums and an OMLB for me here is the picture....

Attachments: No photo uploads here

nice items Mike!

Wow Mike...he treate my friend like real crap last time he was in town...really cool brother...you should join the IN PERSON auto group as well and add that to it

I received a Awesome Christmas package today from a fellow collector and great guy. (I will let him reveal himself if he wants to himself) All I can say again is Thank you and how grateful I am.  Merry Christmas!

Official ball signed by Yankee Legends; Tommy John, Oscar Gamble, Gil Patterson, Bucky Dent, Cecil Fielder, Hector Lopez, Jeff Nelson, Al Downing.  Plus the inscriptions are just sick!

Also a Autographed Ralph Houk card!  true WWII hero and Yankee Legend!

my camera doesn't do these items justice.  They are flawless!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service