We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As you guys can see I went over board as usual in purchasing these 8x10 Yankee photos...there's over 90 pictures and couldn't fit them all in the shot but I tried my best...once again I am going to be selling some and also trading since I do have a few doubles...but most are signed "To Chris"...but not all of them...this was an insane purchase for sure...lol... there's a lot of good ones in there !!!!!

Instant super-collection! Congratulations, CEE GEE!!

Thats awesome!

Here is some of the close ups of the better ones in the bunch...I couldnt fit all of them either but there is also Hank Bauer...Ralph Houk...Ken Griffey...and so many more !!!!

Very nice, CEE GEE.

Nice mailday today.

Robin Williams, Martin Landau, Matt Damon, and Stacey Keach (all PSA/DNA certified). And...scroll to bottom.....

Back to the Future Poster - Signed by Michael J. Fox - JSA Certified

I have to correct myself....the poster is from Back to the Future II.

I like the Landau.

Me too. I have always been a fan of Space 1999.

These are all great pieces Pete....wow bro...your collection in 2012 is really stacking up and seems like a pretty penny as well...

Thanks, CEE GEE. I'm off to a good start in 2012.

And, I actually got great deals on these items. Spent some Christmas gift money, too.

The Landau is good.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service