We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Really? Why/how? They appear to be fairly recent sigs, in line with...it's Corey! I believe them to be 100% authentic. 

This is a signed postcard from 1967. I don't think I've seen one better that this - if I say so myself.

That's lovely! Very nice old example.

classy Terrier, - very classy

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk!!!! Very cool, Terrier!

Wow

Super nice

Very nice Three Stooges album page great find terrier8HOF.

The only unsigned music memorabilia I've ever purchased.  An original 1971 Apple Records promo poster for John Lennon's Imagine.  Just had to have it.....

Cool piece

My better half and I made a trip down to San Diego to see Maria Bamford at American Comedy Co. She's an amazingly talented comedian.. If you have Netflix, check out her stand-up specials as well as her semi-biographical series "Lady Dynamite".

I am still very star struck! She was super nice, and I feel so happy she took the time to meet us. This is a BIG addition to my collection. Been wanting her autograph for a while now.

I'm still super new to the hobby, but the guest bedroom is slowly starting to look like a Planet Hollywood LOL

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service