How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 196783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very impressive! Do you have similar signed cards from any of the other band members?

Yes,Ive got all 4 signed!!I want to frame all 4 together someday!!The Ringo signed must be the rarest,but the others are hard to find as well!!Tracks in the U.K. told me they know of 2 other complete sets.

Kudos. What a great set to have.

my cousin sent me this last summer.  He is the drummer for Robert Plant.

yeah, Marco who is the first signature under Anthony on the left.

I saw the Band of Joy with Robert Plant this past April at Wanee Fest in Live Oak, FL.  They put on a good show.

Gordon, each of them are great musicians.........buddy miller is really awesome, and they are nice people.  I saw them 3 times last year.  Plant is a cool guy, very down to earth.

Batman Cast Signed Poster;

Andy Griffith Show Matted Ensemble by Andy Griffith, Jim Nabors, Ron Howard, and Don Knotts;

Neil Armstrong Signed Photo;

Michael Collins Signed Photo;

Buzz Aldrin Signed Photo;

Frank Robinson signed photo;

Mickey Mantle signed triple exposure photo;

Albert Pujols Signed Jersey;

Paul O'Neill Signed Jersey;

Bernie Williams Signed Jersey;

Tris Speaker Signed Letter;

Tom Brady Signed Jersey;

Emile Griffith Signed Photo;

Manny Pacquiao Signed Glove;

Manny Pacquiao Signed Glove;

Primo Carnera Signed Wrestling License;

James J Braddock Signed Photo;

Jack Sharkey Signed Photo;

Tommy Burns Signed Photo Front Side;

Tommy Burns Signed Photo Back Side;

Muhammad Ali Signed Poster;

Andrew Johnson Signed Letter Page 1;

Andrew Johnson Signed Letter Page 2;

Jefferson Davis Signed Card;

Rutherford Hayes Signed Military Appointment;

George Washington Carver Handwritten Letter Page 1;

George Washington Carver Handwritten Letter Page 2;

Eagles Signed Hotel California Test Pressing by Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Randy Meisner, Don Felder, and Joe Walsh;

First Edition Signed Album by Kenny Rogers, Mickey Jones, Terry Williams, Mike Settle, and Thelma Camacho;

Herman's Hermits Signed Program by Keith Hopwood, Karl Green, Peter Noone, Barry "Bean" Whitwam, and Derek "Lek" Leckenby;

Highwaymen Signed Page by Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, and Kris Kristofferson;

Toto signed hydra album front side by Bobby Kimball, Steve Lukather, David Hungate, David Paich, Steve Porcaro, Jeff Porcaro, and Keith Landry;   

Toto signed hydra album back side by Bobby Kimball, Steve Lukather, David Hungate, David Paich, Jeff Porcaro, and Keith Landry;

Madonna Signed Postcard;

George Washington Rev War Discharge

Benjamin Franklin Signed Land Grant

OMG.

This stuff is all recent pick-ups?

quit showing off Theodore

Someone hasn't been taking his OCD meds.

Needed to kill some time since it's raining hard this afternoon.  So I decided to upload a bunch of the photos into your website.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service