We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My first post in the thread.  Thought I'd share a few things from my collection as well as the backstory behind them.  Nothing mind-blowing or anything like some of the stuff I've seen people share, but a pleasure to own them nontheless (especially the ones obtained in person). 

Brian Wilson

Got this in person at an autograph session Brian did in Ann Arbor, Michigan back in 2008.  One of my favorite autographs in my collection.  Was a pleasure to briefly meet the man, though he's not exactly a big talker as I'm sure many know.  I also have a photo of myself standing next to the table as he signs the record.

Barry Sanders

My favorite athlete ever!  Getting to watch him play in person several times as a teen is one of the few redeeming factors of being a life long Lions fan!  Ha!  Got this in person at a signing he did at Ford Field before a free practice by the Lions back in 2006 (there was also a Tigers game that night next door at Comerica Park, so went to both).  He would only sign his book, but better than nothing!

The Doors (Ray, Robby & John)

Received this lithograph when the now defunct website 'Insound' had them discounted for $90 back in 2018.  The lithograph itself is worth that alone, never mind that it is also signed by 3/4ths of the Doors!  A few members here were kind enough to authenticate it for me. 

The Yardbirds (circa 2003 lineup including Chris Dreja & Jim McCarty)

Saw them at a small club outside Detroit called 'the Magic Bag' back in 2003. They were all kind enough to come out after the show to chat with fans and sign autographs in the lobby.  Got the full band to sign a set list I was able to get that was taped to the stage while they performed. 

Billy Sims

Actually found this at a Goodwill inside of a Madden PS3 game!  I assume it is real based on comparisons I have done, but have not had it authenticated.

Al Kaline

Mr. Tiger!  Got this in person as a kid in the early '90s when he came to my hometown to do a free autograph session. 

Bobby Hull

Got this in person when Mr. Hull made a appearance at inaugural game of the (now defunct) Flint Generals back in 1993.  He was set up at a table in the lobby between periods.  Red Wings fan here, but still a thrill to meet a Hall of Famer.

American Pie poster

Another Goodwill find.  Autographed (I think) by two of the actors & the two directors. 

Welcome - some nice stuff! :)

Thanks! 

I'll post more as I get them in the future, but figured this would be a good first post in the thread. 

My newest one. 11x14 photo signed in NY 2016.

Amazing piece

Thank you Patrick! Glad you liked it!

This is probably the rarest kiss lineup. Paul Stanley Gene Simmons Eric Carr and mark St. John. Another great record store dig.

Jacob Collier dubbed “ Jazz’s New Messiah” This is an early autograph signed At Porgy & Best Concert, Vienna, Austria on Nov 13 2016. 

My third Ringo. I'm working on getting one in each style.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Last week my Audrey Hepburn signed photo from 1945 (when she was 16) arrived.
I made a video about it -1945 autograph -

She was 16 years old.16a.jpg16.jpg

I won the type1 photo on ebay - I knew it wouldn't last long so I did a autograph check based on her signed passport for a year later.
I have never seen this photo anywhere before - there are a couple with a similar hairstyle but I think this is a one-of-a-kind. The new jewel in my collection of her.

Nice clean signature! the photo is striking as well. Great choice, well done!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service