We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great period Rivera Zipper !!!!

RETURNED IN 14 DAYS...LOVE IT...AN ORIGINAL 1953 BOWMAN CARD SIGNED IN PEN AS REQUESTED !!!...10 BUCKS

Last week Bill Murray moderated a discussion at Suffolk University. He was his moody self (and quite animated) but signed for the two collectors there on his way into the theater. Wouldn't do a picture with.

Very exciting to get one of my comedy idols.

If you're interested in my full story of the encounter: Autograph Adventures - Bill Murray

after nearly 37 days I got back my Reggie Jackson that YES he does sign TTM's for the minimum for a $35 donation to charity...I heard he does and now I see it actually worked...very cool...now off to get the rest of the guys...

just in and I really love this one...this is a cut card of Bob Shawkey....most collectors may ask who is that ??? Bob Shawkey was the Yankees starter from 1915-1927 pitched 197 complete games and was also the man who through the first pitch and was the first winning starter on opening day in 1923 of the grand opening in Yankee Stadium...just an awesome piece...# 4/8...Been waiting to get a good priced Shawkey for a real long time...I am glad I got this one in...

AWESOME!!  Glad you got what you wanted!

On Aug 14 2010 I went to a Blondie concert in Edmonton AB. We got to go backstage meet and talk to Debbie Harry, Chris Stein and Clem burke . They signed  this card. Great time!

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Alex Rodriguez 2004 Yankees Game Used Batting Gloves. With a bonus AROD signature on the certificate of Authenticity! Im stoked about these. Both Gloves are signed and inscribed "2004 Game Used" by AROD.

What a SIIIIIIIIIIIICK killer score bro...simply fantastic gamers right here...WOW...I am jealous !!!!

This just in. The great Mariano Rivera. This is a bit different... a baseball card style 8x10. 

Really Great piece man!  My first Rivera piece is on its way. Cant wait.

Now that is cherry Zipper...I got a 8x10 Mantle that is card style as well...very very awesome !!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service