We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just in after almost 10 years...I sent him so many times with no answer and finally got this in 20 days Mr. Scott Brosius...2-2...I was actually at that game when hit that dinger off of Wong in the 2001 World Series...Game 5

Also got this sweet Bill Morison at auction for a real sick steal...well lower then the usual asking price with crusty drawing

Picked this up on eBay last week ... $0.99 + $6.00 S&H. Fred Sanford with inscriptions on an RO-A. The top panel is personalized but it looks great.  

Also added John Miller from the 1966 team:

luv'in it!  The crusty sketch is so sick!

Just about to buy this Clayton Moore:

30 days give or take...paid request from his site TTM...

very very nice! Your killin it with the signed ticket stubs!!

just in to complete my dual photo of Rollie Fingers...paid request in 22 days...love it...

Added a few today.  Jerry Coleman and Irv Noren both TTM in about two weeks. Included small payment with Noren request.

Couple more in today. Bob Kuzava on original 1952 Topps and Bowman and a WIZ card. All TTM in under two weeks.

1950 World Champions at Old Timer's Day in 2010. Added Whitey Ford today.  Off to Charlie Silvera tomorrow. I really dropped the ball on this one.  Diuane Pillette passed away (RIP) before I even started the project.

Nice!

GOT A 1950 BOWMAN CARD TTM LAST NIGHT FROM THE GREAT RALPH KINER ONCE AGAIN...PAID REQUEST IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS...

Bobby Brown signed original 1951 Bowman for my yankees set.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service