We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is freshness bro...I really hope I don't miss this train...I got my 50 Bowman ready to go...now just got to get a new pic of me and him to send out...its killing me because last time I got them printed out his came out the worst and I never done it over again...I have to do it tomorrow...and get it in the mail Monday...had 4 days of TTM returns so I have to be do for a bit of a dry spell now...unless I pump out another 10-20 this weekend

Red Sox vs. Yankees @ Fenway, Mariano Rivera signed Game used ball from SAVE #441 on Sept 16, 2007: (my first Rivera piece. Special thanks to CEE GEE).

Sweet. I'll take it!

A few more in today.  Bobby Shantz TTM in under two weeks:

Bobby Shantz is a really nice guy...I met him about 3 weeks ago and he was so cool...great stuff bro...actually sending him the picture of me and him to sign

Thank you. He really is a great guy. I've had several friends have him as a guest at shows and he was always so classy. I have a photo of him and I that I really should send. Anyway, I i hope I'm not boring everyone with my "card" photos.  Just trying to make the site more interesting than it already is!  Chris

Love it bro !!!

Awesome!  I would have loved to have been there for that.  That perfomance Saturday night was more GNR than anything Axl's been peddling for the past 15 years.

If you ever have a green day item with all 3 that you wanna trade off or sell hit me up. Thats my boys!

Great read and an even greater piece !!!!!

I wouldn't want to sign blank photo paper....who knows what they will print around the signature.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service