We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

14 days...Mr.Wade Boggs...he is not an easy TTM to get...maybe now because he is retired he signs but I have been trying to get him since 2000...

Added a few new things this past week or so.  The first picture are auctions/purchases and other two pictures are TTM.  If anyone can help I am working on pretty much every Yankee team set from 52T to 93T, 50B-55B, 81D-94D, 81F to 93F. I have a majority of the cards with about 80% to 90% of them signed and I am looking for the rest. I have NO signed Mantle's or Maris'. I do have the majority of the Berra's and Ford's and the others who are alive or died within the last 10 years. However, I do have some needs. If anyone would like my want list please message me here or e-mail me directly (CMFSports@gmail.com). I will be updating it over the next week or so.  All TTM's were typically fast with the exception of Steve Rogers who was well over a year if not closer to two. In regards to the ticket stub Fred Beene relieved my childhood idol, Fritz Peterson, after one batter and pitched an otherwise complete game (all 27 outs were recorded while he was pitching) to go to 6-0 on the season. He was nice enough to add his record under his signature.  He also signed a baseball for me. 

AUCTIONS/PURCHASES

TTM

I sent you a friend request.  I have this 1951 Bowman Signed Bill Dickey I will sell you if your interested.  It looks a lot better in person than through my crappy camera.  Its a period fountain pen signature.

These are just awesome !!!!!

Still catching up with stuff obtained in the last few months...

Yankee perfection ball - Larsen, Wells and Cone

thats awesome!

Doc Gooden No Hitter inscribed ball. I was actually at this game and got Doc to sign my ticket years ago.

Rob Cano signed 11x14

These are just awesome Zipp...I just saw this same Cano in a local store....Also sent in my picture to Steiner of me and Doc to be signed Friday night...great stuff bro...check the msg I sent you....holllla

HOFer Joe Sewell signed check

thats awesome!!  I bet $7 bought a lot back then.

LOL... you bet.

$7 probably bought a steak dinner and plenty of beer to wash it down with!

Sewell is such an underated HOF player...this is a fantastic period piece...just way to sick...I will gladly give you 7 bucks for it...LOL...man in 1945 that had to be close to 40 bucks or so...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service