We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

How about an ongoing thread to highlight the new additions to your collection?

Whether it's a through-the-mail freebie or a big buck acquisition... it's all good. Show us what you got!

Views: 235602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, Mike - I'm still trying to figure out if I can even present the possibility of that Florence + the Machine canvas to my wife.

Ha, if they buy it, that's cool.  It'll make the decision easier, though I'll still wish I'd bought it.  Might be easier to get away with the purchase if I hadn't bought the signed lithograph and artist proof screenprint right after the show, though neither of those were nearly as pricey.

Part of the problem is that I'm not quite sure where we'd put it.  She's really picky with what gets hung on the wall.

thats great !!!

This is the only place where people understand. My wife the same way, couldnt care less. As long as her jewelry and shoe collections blow away my memorabilia collection I guess I'm good.

You guys got to do what I do...stash it in the closet and they say...OH look what I found...I forget I even had this...LOL...if your not spending money on your wife then the money you spend on memorabilia is meaningless... unfortunately this is how it is...its amazing how women spend money just as meaningless on stuff that will never have value but yet when we buy something as a long term investment that will more then likely go up in value they dont see it that way...just another stupid signed baseball or base card...what evs...

I might actually consider quietly purchasing if the canvas wasn't 24 x 36 and already stretched around a wood frame.  It would be a fairly obvious delivery and somewhat difficult to hide effectively. :)

Just bought a 1831 andrew jackson signed land grant in very good condition. something ill always hang on to and never sell. Just to know  I have something once signed by the 7th president and in still very nice condition being 100+ years old amazes me

WOW! Would love to see a picture of this.  Old Hickory

WOW!  Just amazing.  back when the Presidents actually did their own work, lol

Congrats!! Thanks for sharing!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service